Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hockey Stinks

It's 9:30 at night.
Travis is out of town.
I'm bored and don't feel like doing anymore homework, especially
since I don't have to go to school on Thursday, so I decided to post a few
more photos.
Sorry if I'm wasting your time. :)

My brother, Andrew, is finishing up a degree at Weber in...Exercise science or something.
Anyway, he gets to be one of the people that runs out on the field/rink/ect. if
an athlete gets hurt to help them feel better.
He was working with the hockey team this past month, and when
Weber came up to Logan to play, Travis and I decided to join him...even though
I'd never been to a hockey game in my life and really had no interest. That's 
how much I love my brother.

It was fun.  But it also smelled AWFUL!
I was breathing through my mouth for the first quarter. 
And we only stayed for the first half.


The smell was probably worse since we were sitting right behind these stinky players.


It was fun though. And we got to see a fight. 

In other news, I made crepes for the first time in my life, all by myself.
They were delicious and quite possibly my new favorite food.
And I bought the nutella just for the crepes. Mmmmmmm.


Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. If we're ever within the same vicinity, feel free to unleash your crepe-making skills again. :) they look good, excellent job! And agreed, hockey is arguably the smelliest sport, but with perks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hey, anytime you feel like coming up to Logan I would be happy to make you some crepes!!

      Delete