Thursday, March 20, 2014

The final countdown(s)

44 days. That's how many days I have until I finally graduate!
I can't wait, it's right around the corner.
I've also loved the work I've been able to produce this semester.
I've been increasing my wedding portfolio.
This was my 2nd phase of my portfolio, dealing with portraiture.


This next one is not mine, but a fellow classmate's, and I was kind enough to model for her.
With a bunch of random make up on my face.
Which is currently hanging in the hallway of the art building. 


Also, my husband rocks and he got me these flowers.
Aaaaaand surprised me with this great film! :)


Random, as I was organizing/dejunking some of my stuff I found this old photo.
This is our joy school group, back when I apparently wore green pants. :)


Travis and I started our "child birth preparation class" last night, we get to
go for the next 3 weeks.
I had horrible pregnant dreams afterwards.
But, it is very informative so that's good and I'm sure it will be useful.
78 days to go for that due date by the way.


3 comments:

  1. Only 78 days until your due date - Woot woot! Why haven't you posted a recent photo of yourself so we can see that little pregnant belly of yours? I vote you include one in your next blog post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Lovin' those green pants, Stace. You should wear some more often ;) P.S. Graduating is insanely awesome, I'm psyched for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right Rob? I'd be totally trendy in those pants today. And I'll consider it Alyssa...it's not so little anymore. ;)

    ReplyDelete