Monday, May 19, 2014

Baby Stuff & Other Stuff


 With 2 1/2 weeks until this baby is supposed to join our family
we've been keeping busy getting ready for him.
We painted this dresser that Mandy gave us so it's nice and cute.
Travis had the brilliant idea to paint the green stripes.



We also bought some fun decals to stick on the wall.



Travis updated his phone and now it takes these cool sphere photos, so here's
one he took of the baby room. It looks a lot bigger when you can see all 4 walls on one plane.
But, I think we've got it ready to go. :)
I'm certainly ready for him to come....


We walked to the temple the Saturday before Mother's day.  
That was a long walk, but it was good to get out and enjoy the warm weather.
Plus, I stopped playing handball at 8 months so I don't get 
the exercise I'd like anymore.


On the way back from the temple some young girls ran to catch up with us
and gave me this pretty white flower for Mother's day. 
Super random, but so cute.  Made my day.


 And to make this post even more random, here's a picture
of me and my long lost sister Beth for those who haven't seen it.
Beth and I were in the photo department together at USU
and my first year back from my mission I always got called Beth.
I got to know her better when we went to Germany and it turns out
we actually have quite a bit in common.
Anyway, here's our sister picture. Love that girl.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Stace! I can't believe how close the baby is! Everything is so adorable! Ahhh I can't wait for him to come! Wish I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby's room!! That's so exciting--keep up those walks and he'll be here in no time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love the dresser and the decals. Hope he comes soon!

    ReplyDelete