Friday, January 26, 2018

29 and cute boys


Had a great birthday thanks to these people! Travis has a tradition of making me a chocolate waffle cake for breakfast. It's delicious. He surprised me with a foldable wagon which I have wanted for nearly a year and I cannot wait for picnic/park season now. Sam even took a nap in it today.



I made my own cake, cause I love cake and decorating.







This past week Tyler had a fever for a few days and was so tired all the time. He threw up Sunday, so Travis put a bunch of blankets out for a "blanket party"  in case that happened again. The boys loved having a blanket party though.



Took some photos of these cute kids pre and post haircut. 










I asked them for their biggest smiles. This is what I get.


Until Tyler tries to mimic his brother.



Also, quick sidenote, today we hit 30 weeks of pregnancy with baby girl. 10 more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment