Sunday, July 22, 2018

Summer fun


Merlin Olsen Park has been our sanctuary this last week. The boys don't love splash pads, but it's so hot outside lately that just heading to the park sounds awful. So we found the shallow river and the boys have loved it! I enjoy it as well because there's tons of shade and the cold water adds some coolness to the air.
Some friends of ours were there one day and let the boys borrow this cool floatie.





Tyler's favorite thing about the Farmer's Market is definitely the raspberries. He can basically eat a whole carton of them by himself.

These boys still adore their baby sister. :)



Summer wears us out.


Got to go celebrate these two amazing people! So good to see them, as well as some other college friends that I haven't seen in ages.


 Sometimes we all end up laying in my bed in the morning. I don't love mornings.
Other times, Tyler sleeps in until 10:00. Just kidding, that only happened once.


We took the boys to see incredibles 2. They enjoyed it. Tyler wanted to go home after 30 minutes.
But we made it through. Sam did a great job. Now they always talk about Jack Jack
and run around trying to be as fast as Dash.
We also love the mall--it's a cool place to go in the afternoons to get out of the heat.

Sam had my phone for a bit. Here's my favorites. He also took some nice videos.
And this is how I learned he DID actually get the gene where he can roll his tongue.


Got to meet my brother's baby boy and take some photos. So crazy how fast they grow! Amelia was once that little even though it was less than 4 months ago, I can still hardly believe it.


And I really like how Tyler mimics the fire truck...


No comments:

Post a Comment