Monday, March 25, 2019

Winter to Spring


Apparently I haven't done a general photo-drop blog in a while. Cause I've got lots of photos.
We continued our traditional valentine's dinner at chick fil a. They always decorate the place real nice for us. :)  Tyler loves sitting by baby girl in the shopping cart. She's mostly ok with this.


One on one time with Sam to get some ice cream. Only, Travis challenged the 2 of us to not eat sugary treats from Tyler's birthday to Amelia's birthday, so I just got to watch. 


Sam has grown up so much. He wrote his name on all of his valentine cards for school. He is reading and just amazes me every day with the knowledge he has.


Best Dad Ever.




These 3 light up my world. Amelia loves to do whatever her brothers are doing.


I got a bike seat for the back of my bike and took all 3 kids on a short bike ride to see if I could handle it. It was a workout.


I love their friendship. They imagine together all day long sometimes.
Also, Tyler wore his pajamas to church the other week...



Finally starting to warm up. Then it snowed. Boys had fun trying to shovel. They are little helpers. Always wanting to vacuum and mop. They're gonna be just like their dad. I mean, what other 4 year old begs to vacuum the garage....? Seriously.




These two are finally starting to play together occasionally. When Tyler is patient enough anyway.


My cousin's little girl and Amelia. They're gonna be BFFs one day.




Got the boys new hats. 


Her hair is growing like a weed! It's crazy!






Love her. She's had some crazy hair days. Mohawk is courtesy of dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment