Monday, June 10, 2019

Sam is 5


This little stud turned 5 today. He amazes me with his intelligence, his love and his kindness towards others. He still drives me nuts at times, but I'm so thankful for all that he teaches me. He is so tender-hearted and often nervous to try new things. But he then surprises me by hopping on a big bike with no training wheels the first time, enjoying rides at Lagoon and making friends at Chick fil a. He's a little social butterfly. Every day he's asking to go play with a friend and makes the rounds on our street to see if anyone can play. :)
I love watching him grown and learn and be a big brother. He and Tyler are the best of friends, most of the time, and watching them play together is such a joy. So happy he's ours.
Happy Birthday Little Man!!!






While Sam was less than thrilled to start taking photos, Tyler flashed his smile effortlessly. :)


All Sam wanted to do for his birthday was have lunch at McDonald's with some friends. He had a blast and we're so lucky to live where so many kids are around!


No comments:

Post a Comment