Sunday, April 5, 2020

Covid week 3

Covid 19 Week 3


We survived another week of social distancing. I feel like this week was a bit smoother for the most part. We're learning. Growing in patience. The boys still amaze me.


Started the week with the last day of school before "spring break." Sam's teacher, Ms. Morris, did a video call with all of her class and it was cute to hear all the little kids excited to say hi to one another.
The start of spring break was a snowy day. :(


Amelia received the rest of her birthday presents in the mail from grandparents. 


I exercise in the basement while the kids play.


Travis made these cute little fire spirit lizards from frozen 2 because Tyler really wanted to buy one. He's amazing. The boys also wanted to count their money, so I used that as a chance to do some "schoolwork" and have them sort and count.



Finally had some nice weather. Went on a bike ride to Von Bear Park. Tyler didn't wear any shoes apparently, so I mostly had to carry him around.




Amelia is a full blown 2 year old, but still so cute! I love all the words she's been using, even getting them into little sentences. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment