Sunday, May 17, 2020

Covid Week 9

Covid Week 9


The beginning of this week was rough for me. I lacked a lot of motivation. Just kind of hit a mental roadblock I guess. So, Wednesday I took the kids to the River Trail and we had a great time exploring, found a great spot for the kids to play and Tyler even had his first bush wee! Ha!
It really was a great day, so calming to listen to the river. And I do love hanging out with these 3 awesome kids.


We made a little trip down to the Salt Lake Valley cause I had a photo session and Travis had some pulse errands to run. Got to see G&G Stradley's completed basement and had a picnic with them and Matthew, Mary & Nelson. Good to see family. :)


This boy and his faces!!



Gorgeous sunset from Tunnel Springs!


This little girl. She's grown up so much lately. Talking a LOT. Loud. Always snuggling in some blankets, unless she's running around playing with all the toys. :) Love her.





Also made it out to see Grandpa Marble & Grandma Lisa for a little Sunday dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment