Sunday, July 5, 2020

4th of July

4th of July


We got to spend the weekend with my family and I couldn't have been happier about it. With life just being crazy and unknown lately, I was worried it might not happen getting a big group together. But it worked out and we had so much fun.
We kept all of our traditions--ice cream, pop-its and fireworks on the evening of the third. Breakfast, water fight & BBQ on the 4th. And of course some great Spike Ball with my brothers and dad. These are some of my favorite traditions and memories with my family--for as long as I can remember.




Since this year we just spent the entire time at my parent's house instead of going to and from different aunt and uncle's houses, my sisters-in-law decided to do a parade with the kids, and then the adults. The kids decorated signs and wagons and put on costumes, it was really fun.
 


Amelia was in the swing at least 50% of the time. The boys loved cousin time.



Of course the water fight was a blast.
We were all tired after the weekend and ready for some good sleep.
I love love love spending time with family. So happy we could do this this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment