Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The End

Summer is gone. But it was a great one!
Travis and I made a summer to-do list, and I've blogged about
several of those list items, but we almost completed the whole thing.
I was quite impressed with us.

We went to see Seussical at the Old Barn Theater
which was fabulous.
We also went to see James and the Giant Peach at the Caine Lyric Theater.


We spent some time at fairs, art on the lawn, other festival things 
which I can't remember currently what they're called.

This was our second year at art on the lawn, we had to paint
on the canvas again.

I finally got to eat at Herm's, a little lunch place in the middle of
nowhere in Logan.



We also went to the crepery where they have huge crepes
but they serve them in wax paper no plate or utensils and it has the potential
to be a big mess when you get to the end of your gooey
goodness of a crepe.
Other than that it is delicious.

Also, the inside of the place is pretty neat and they have a couple
of these neat swinging chairs.


Summer's been the best. I've loved every minute.
Now time for some new adventures in the fall.





2 comments:

  1. STACE. YOU ARE THE COOLEST. AND YOUR SUMMER WAS RAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little girl in your "art on the lawn" picture the best, she looks slightly scared

    ReplyDelete