Sunday, September 1, 2013

For Amanda

Travis left for nine days to go on a business trip to Florida.
Thankfully, my awesome friend Amanda just happened to have
time to come visit Logan for 5 of those days,
so she got to stay with me. :)
Amanda is headed to Seattle, WA this week so 
that she can get her masters degree.
I'm glad she could come visit,
it had been much too long since I'd seen her.
My first time at Papa Kelseys. Not all of this food is Amanda's, half of it is mine.
Just sayin'.


Amanda's rad parents also threw her and her brother a going away
party, so I finally got to see her house.
They have a totally sweet back yard.



College friends :)

We sure are great at silly photos...

Amanda! I'll miss you! So will so many others.
Thanks for being such a tremendous friend!
Love your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment