Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Fun

 I love Easter! 
It was such a fun weekend spending time with family.
My mom is awesome and had 144 plastic eggs
filled with little toys, fruit snacks and coins
for all of her grandchildren.
Travis and I got to help hide them all.

And the kids had a blast finding all of them.



Anne loved her "windmill."



Then we played with bubbles.  
Which the kids also loved.






It was such a gorgeous day!!
And I love shorts.  I'm not going back to pants until fall.



Matthew finally showed up from one of his finals at BYU
on a saturday (Who does that???)
And we were able to dye eggs.







And just for kicks and giggles, back to the bubbles,
Steven likes to eat them and these photos
are hilarious.


Happy belated Easter everyone!

Oh, one more thing.  On Sunday at Travis' dad's there was supposed
to be a peeps contest--where you make something involving peeps.
Travis and I made this awesome set up.


No one else participated, so we won by default.



3 comments:

  1. Love it, Stace! This looks so fun. Also, I love last picture of egg dying. SOOO adorable. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I know--she is a doll, totally knows how to pose for a photo. :)

      Delete
  2. Ha ha!! The most adorable peeps football game I have ever seen . . .

    ReplyDelete