Wednesday, April 16, 2014

General Conference and Art Shows

Conference Weekend was fantastic!  I love General Conference.
We started it off with these Cinnabon Waffles that we saw online.
They were pretty delicious. 
Side note--they did make the waffle iron super messy.
We probably won't make them again, but still good.


Travis likes to crochet during conference, and he made this
awesome blanket for our baby.  
He taught me to crochet as well. I finished two whole washcloths. :)


I also got to spend the afternoon session on Saturday with these
two awesome ladies from my mission. Sister Page
was my last companion and she came to visit from Nebraska. 


(Thanks for the photos Page.) :)


As for school--which is almost done forever--I've had three different shows in the past month.
This was our class exhibit in a yoga studio here in Logan.



Currently I have my own exhibit at Jerrick's Fine Jewelry.
Travis was great to take some time off work and help me hang it up.

And the first was my BFA show on campus. Here's some photos from the
night of our closing reception.



So glad to be done with them.  Plus, two of my frames fell during our
class exhibit and broke.  Not too cool.


Arby's was giving out free fries on tax day. :)
I love free food.



No comments:

Post a Comment