Friday, June 6, 2014

Mother's Day/Baby Countdown/Last Days of Being Childless

(Prepare yourself for picture overload)

For mother's day Travis made a paper chain that counted down the days
til the baby gets here.  I had told him I didn't want to make one previously
because I thought that would make the days drag on FOREVER.
However, inside each chain he had an activity for us to do together.
I was ok with that. :) He really is the greatest, most thoughtful man I know.

(And we decided to photograph just about every activity.)

Day 1:
Willow Park Zoo. It rained a bit of course.




We were trying to get a photo with the swan, but it took off before I took the shot...
Day 2:
Indoor S'mores!


I cooked mine like a normal person.
Travis cooked his like this. In the toaster oven.




In his defense, Travis' method was much less messy.


Day 3:
Wild Card--I got to plan the activity and it had to do with the color red.
We played Phase 10...because, y'know, there's red cards...


Day 4:
Coupon Dinner.
We got pizza, a cookie and italian ice for FREE!! :)







Day 5:
Randy Treglown Memorial Basketball Game


Day 6:
Plant the flowers and garden.
I mostly watched Travis and supervised.







Day 7: 
Star Gazing up the Canyon


Day 8:
Wild Card--I chose Ice cream at Bluebird Cafe 


Day 9:
Temple Night


Day 10:
Homemade Ice Cream Shakes!




 Day 12:
Movie Night


Day 13:
Picnic in the Park
(on our awesome Quag. :)


Day 14:
Sunday Canyon Walk



Day 15:
Wild Card--FH'zookies at Firehouse Pizza



Day 16:
Happy Birthday Travis!!
Went to Five Guys to celebrate.


Day 17:
Small Craft Night--Tie Dye shirts and a onsie! 



These turned out so great! I'd never done it before.

Day 18:
Jamba Juice
...and a nice walk.


Day 19:
Was supposed to be bowling but we went to a friend's house
to play games instead...

Day 20:
Fondue Night! Yummmmmmmmm.


Day 21:
Spa Night for me--I've got the greatest Husband.

Day 22:
Went to a family birthday party

Day 23:
Miniature Golf


Day 24:
Board games


Day 25:
Fly Kites!
This didn't work out quite as planned due to the lack of wind,
but we tried anyway.


Day 26:
Happy Due Date!
No baby.


We're working on patience here.

1 comment:

  1. These activities all look like so much fun! Travis, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete