Friday, September 19, 2014

Have your cake and eat it too

 Sam is finally showing some interest in toys!


It's fun to watch him interact with things.









I'm photographing a wedding at the Logan temple tomorrow and am totally stoked about it.
I've never done one in Logan, so Sam and I went to the temple
grounds yesterday just to make sure we knew where all the good photo spots were.
He was a huge help. :)




So cute when he's sleeping. ;)



I've been craving brownies for at least a week now, and last night we
watched an episode of Sabrina the teenage witch and she just
 happened to be making a ton of brownies.
So afterwards I went to the pantry and to my disappointment, 
we didn't have any brownie mix.
But, we had cake mix!
So I made some chocolate cake at 8:30 last night just so I could eat
 a piece before I went to bed. Travis didn't want any so I ate it alone.
I am totally my father's daughter.



And here's your laugh for the day
Studio C season 5 starts next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment