Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2 Years

2 years and a couple days ago Travis and I got married.
One of the best days ever.
Yesterday we went and spent a night in Park City to celebrate.
We dropped Sam off at my parents and just go to spend some
quality time together. I loved every minute of it.

We went out to eat at a nice restaurant...that we probably would never
recommend to anyone, but it was nice nonetheless. :)




Then we tried to drive around Park City...but the traffic was horrendous.
So we sat in Traffic for a while.
It snowed a lot and it was freezing cold. 



Thank goodness we could just head back to the hotel and lounge by the fireplace,
drink hot chocolate and eat a whole bag of little caramel waffle delights.



2 years going on eternity.

Also, for those of you who are familiar with the bench,
we had to get our annual photo.
(OK, I  had to get our annual photo, but Travis humored me.)






No comments:

Post a Comment