Saturday, December 27, 2014

Samuel's first Christmas

This Christmas was a different one for us having Samuel around.
I think we were both a little more excited than we would have been.
Not that Samuel understands the concept or gets
terribly excited about presents, but it's still fun to have a child around.

Also, I took a million photos, I'll try not to post them all here.

We spent Christmas Eve with Travis' mom
and had a great time hanging out with family.


Sam got a new toy from Grandma. He loves chewing on it.


Travis had fun entertaining his nieces with a Charlie Brown Christmas. :)


And you can tell these two spend way too much time together
by the fact that they're wearing matching clothes.
Sam was way excited about it.  He thinks Tamara's pretty cool.


We went to a family dinner with the cousins and Sam got to see
Madden again! They were born 12 hours apart and boy have they grown since!


Christmas morning was fun, just the 3 of us at home.
We woke up to a white Christmas! Finally some snow. 

Sam was pretty happy and excited.  Usually he just takes a nap in bed with mom
after eating, so anything out of the ordinary is great, especially when dad sticks around.



We filled his stocking with baby food and treats, like little
yogurt bites, which he loves. He swallowed one whole which scared me a bit...



I was excited for this gift! Travis got me lights for my photo business!
And I get to use them next week for some baby photos. I can't wait!



We wrapped a bunch of hand-me-down toys in a box that we painted to look like a car for Sam.
We knew he would love the box as much as the toys.






We had to try out the lights.
Notice our lovely fire on TV? Travis' idea.
Also his idea to stick the space heater by it. :)


 We headed down in the snow to Salt Lake to see my family.
We got there first (besides Matthew who essentially lives there.)
so Sam opened a couple presents while there wasn't
so much going on.




 He was spoiled.



Also, he still puts everything in his mouth.
His favorite thing was all the wrapping paper.




It's so fun to see the excitement of all the kids around Christmas time.



I love this time of year. 
Family time is the best time.


And here's a short video Travis put together of all the video we took of Sam...






1 comment: