Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy 9 months to Sam




9 months.  That's how long it's been since Sam entered our lives.
Travis and I were talking last night about how it's been the longest, yet shortest 9 months of 
our lives.  I can't believe how much they change in such a short amount of time. 


I love spending my days with this child.  (I also love
getting out on my own occasionally as well.)  He keeps me busy.




We went to the annual Brigham Implement Breakfast with Travis' 
family and Sam got to try out the Tractor.


Oliver is catching up to Sam pretty quick. Both so cute. :)


Sam came with us on our impromptu date night on Saturday.  We went to Cafe Sabor.
Never again.  It's not that he was bad...it's just that he pooped all over himself.


He can always come grocery shopping with me though. :)


We had some more visitors at the Marble hotel last week--my childhood friends
Alyssa and Crystal.  It was so great to see them.  It's really amazing we're
still friends considering they moved away when we were still pretty young.


And Travis wanted to make something sweet on Sunday, and he also decided
to document it.  So here's our delicious shortbread cookies.

Baby food jars come in handy for lots of things.

Sam was a huge help.



 The recipe suggests to dip them in chocolate, and why not?
Everything's better dipped in chocolate.


Travis tried the rolling technique, which left this one on the right looking like a person with hair.
By the way, they were delicious.


Anyway, happy 9 months to my baby boy!
Not such a baby anymore--cruising & climbing up the stairs.







No comments:

Post a Comment