Monday, March 2, 2015

Sam, and new job and more or Sam

I feel like life has been really busy lately, and at the same time
I feel like nothing has happened.  
Big news, Travis accepted a new job here in Logan, he starts in a week so that will 
be interesting. I'm excited for him and his new opportunities.

I've had several people book me for some weddings in May
which I am so grateful for--it's been a while since I've had photos to edit.

Really, this little man is just keeping me busy.  He's growing so fast.
Here's a ton of random photos.






He sometimes falls asleep after he's been sitting up in his crib, it looks awfully uncomfortable.


Oh yeah, we had a surprise party for Travis' mom. Tamara and I spent a 
couple of hours making this awesome cake. 




Oh yes...and Sam learned how to climb the stairs last week. Oh boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment