Saturday, January 2, 2016

3 years

I cannot believe this was 3 years ago.




It's incredible how much has happened in the past 3 years. I told Travis that
3 years ago I could not have imagined that today we'd have one and a half children. 


Travis made sure we took our annual bench photo at Adam's park where he proposed.
(We decided we should've started taking it in October when he proposed rather than the end of 
December when it's generally freezing cold. But oh well.)


To celebrate we went to Maddox where we had our wedding luncheon, and then drove down to 
Ogden and painted some pottery at Color Me Mine. It was great fun.


I'm excited to see what they look like when they're all done.


I am so thankful for Travis and for our life together. It's been a great 3 years
and I'm excited for what the future has in store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment