Monday, July 18, 2016

5 months


Our little baby is 5 months old today! I cannot believe that it's already been 5 months since I was birthing him in the hospital, and yet, it seems like that was AGES ago with all that's been going
on the past several months. We love Tyler's growing personality, his round head, elf ears and ginormous, face-filling smiles. I couldn't imagine our life without him in it.









Sam got hand foot mouth disease earlier this month, basically his first major illness, and while it was so sad to see him sick, the snuggles were sweet and it was shocking to see him sit still for so long.


Sam loves to play hide and seek behind the drapes. :)



These two boys are gonna be best of friends one day...



Travis surprised me with an impromptu date night the other week.
He's seriously the best.




We had a garage band at my parent's house so we could practice for Matthew's wedding.
It's so fun being in a band, especially with my family.


This is what Tyler thought of our playing...




The other day we took a walk to the temple in the blazing heat and found
several people out searching for Pokemon along the way. 





Those big eyes get me every time.













Happy 5 months to Tyler!


Here's Sam helping me sing one of his favorite primary songs...while eating grapes.



1 comment: