Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4th Festivities

I can't believe how fast the rest of June went!
Summer has been good, even with the heat.
Tyler started eating "solid" foods and is loving it.


Sam loves playing in the water, as long as he's mostly in control.
But he sure loved getting me and Travis wet.











I met the Munns on my mission and we met them in Brigham 3 years ago (pictured above) for Breakfast when they were moving to Seattle. Now they're headed to Kentucky, so we got to go have dinner with them on their drive through Utah! I wish they would just move to Logan. ;)



The boys and I have spent a lot of time outside lately, mostly at parks and splash pads.
Sam still just likes to watch the water at the splash pad more than play in it. Like I said,
he likes to be in control of it.
Tyler often takes his naps outdoors.



And apparently I have a creepy habit of taking photos of my sleeping babies....









This is just cute.





And now for the 4th of July events!
We went to Logan's fireworks on the 1st with some friends and Colton and Tamara.


Tyler loved them, and kept trying to stay awake during the whole thing.


On the 2nd we started with our annual water fight after breakfast.
This year we had it at my grandparent's house, where it originally started YEARS ago.
Grandma and Grandpa are both gone now and their house is going to be torn down
and turned into a road this year, so it was neat that we could all be there one more time.
Side note: Sam hated the water fight.


Dad photo bomb
We had a BBQ with family at my parent's house and then headed 
to Riverton park for more fireworks.




Travis might not appreciate this photo, but people always comment on our boys and their eyebrow/forehead wrinkles--
they totally get it from their dad. 











Tyler slept through all of these fireworks. :)



We got home Sunday, and I think it's safe to say that the weekend wore us all out.


No comments:

Post a Comment