Thursday, October 20, 2016

8 months and family photos


8 months for Tyler this week! We are loving this cute, fun stage he's at. Crawls all over the place and is just a happy little guy. He absolutely loves to follow Sam around, which is sometimes problematic because Sam doesn't always enjoy that. Tyler's growing up too fast for me, trying to soak in all the little moments before they're gone. 











We also had my great friend Rachel Hudson take some quick photos of our family. Love how they turned out! :) Here's a few of them...






Travis is out of town this week, and it's the first time he's been gone while we have the 2 kids. Yesterday was hard. Sam hasn't been great at going to sleep so any free time I would have gets cut pretty short because I'm putting him back into bed 57 times. I miss this guy. I am so grateful for him in my life. Don't know what I'd do without him.



And these boys, no matter how much grief they might give me throughout the day, are the lights of my life. They are both so full of energy and curiosity and I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment