Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016


Life has been busy here. We had the first real sickness with the boys...stomach flu. That was no fun, but thankfully Travis and I were unharmed, minus some lack of sleep. 
We're so excited for the Christmas season. It's fun to see Sam enjoy it more this year.



Travis made pies for Thanksgiving and they were beautiful. :)



I think Tyler's new favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, because this kid can seriously pack it in.
And he eats like he's been starving for days.










We had our ward Christmas party last week and the photo booth was a hit with all the kids.




Church at 11:00 is rough sometimes. It cuts right into nap time and that short walk home is the perfect time to fall asleep. :) I cannot wait for 9:00 church.


This is one of my new favorite videos, I could watch it all day.



And here's one full of laughter at Thanksgiving time.



No comments:

Post a Comment