Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Independence Day


I LOVE Independence day! It's one of those holidays that always brings back great memories of family time, especially with my cousins. Travis added the fireworks in Logan on the 3rd to our tradition. The boys loved them for about 10 minutes, then Tyler was basically not interested. On the 4th Sam sat with Grandpa and fell asleep 10 minutes in. We had a great day with family.







The hot weather was just right for our epic water fight. 











Everyday I just feel so blessed to have these boys in my life. They add so much to it.









We love spending time with family!




Had to snag a photo of the Tylers. :) Little blondies. 


Love this man.


I gave photographing fireworks a shot. Without a tripod.










No comments:

Post a Comment