Saturday, September 1, 2018

Bear Lake 2018


My parents came up to Logan for a few days to spend time with us.
We all had a blast! The boys were ecstatic to go swimming at their hotel twice.
It was even warm enough that baby girl enjoyed it. They took Sam on a 
hike in Logan canyon and he made it the whole way thankfully.


We decided to spend half a day at Bear Lake since we hadn't gone this year.
It wasn't quite as good as the beach, but definitely a good time.
(Even though it was only 58 degrees when we got there.)





💓💓💓💓LOVE THESE BOYS💓💓💓💓



Sam has been working on writing his name (for about a day) and we practiced
for a minute in the sand. I still can't decide if he's right or left handed completely...




Grandparents are the best.
Especially when they help you build and awesome sandcastle to knock down.




The boys were a little obsessed with jumping photos since Sam did that a lot
at the beach. Tyler cracks me up with his little jumps.



Had to stop for lunch and a shake of course!


Also, have to give Travis credit for these next photos at the lake.
He sees through the lens differently than I do and it's fun to see.





In other news, I took the boys on a donut walk the other morning.
My arm was killing me by the time we made it home from dragging the wagon.
Thankfully Sam walked the whole way home.


I had a mini heart attack when I walked in and saw baby laying on her face like this the other day.
She was fine.



Huge zucchini...
And I volunteered to man the handball booth at Day on the Quad up at USU
this past week...with 3 kids...mostly by myself. It was an adventure.
So fun talking to students about something I love. Tyler was really tired and nearly
took a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment