Thursday, September 27, 2018

Blanket Forts


These boys love their little sister. And few people make her laugh as much as they do.
I love listening to them play with her. 


Thankfully Baby girl is currently sleeping better than she had been, cause I was just tired all the time and this little guy doesn't let me take naps. :)


Wagon rides are our favorite. I love that she can sit up in the wagon now.


We got trees for our front yard, have been on a couple donut walks and I took the kids to get free pizza from the new pizza joint in Logan, hungry howies, I think it's called. We got some huge cups that cover Tyler's whole face.





Sitting like a pro. Until she falls.



I made the boys an awesome fort the other day, just for fun.
Now Tyler asks me to move the couches almost daily so they can have a cool cave.
I love watching them use their imaginations together.







No comments:

Post a Comment