Friday, December 28, 2018

6 years


The bench tradition continues. :)  6 years.
I love this life we've made together. It has it's ups and downs. We are in a time where we struggle
with parenting and basically have no idea what we're doing. These kids can be so independent
and defiant, unless they "need" you for something, then they become the least independent people on the face of the planet. They are testers of patience. Thankfully, it seems for the most part, Travis and I take turns losing our patience so there's at least some sort of order in the house most of the time.
But despite all of that, we love them, and I wouldn't change any of the past 6 years for anything.
These people are my whole world, I love them, I'm thankful for them daily.
I hope we have many more years to take this photo. 
Lucky for us we haven't moved very far from the bench.






No comments:

Post a Comment