Saturday, December 22, 2018

Waiting for Christmas


We toured the gingerbread houses around downtown Logan one evening. There were some pretty great ones, although  many of them used a lot of fondant, which seemed weird to us. We didn't vote for those ones. :) We stopped at Great Harvest and grabbed some free bread and bought a loaf of brownie bread, which was good, but not as good as the chocolate chip pumpkin bread in my opinion.




We also went to Temple Square with most of my family. We got there a little early, and then I left my phone in a bathroom for 10 minutes and it was gone when I went back to get it. Someone stole it. And I was all upset and sad about it so it wasn't the best night. But I'm still glad I got my camera out to get some photos and remember the good parts.










Ward Christmas party this year was fun. The kids actually went and stood next to Santa. 



Travis' mom invited us to her work party which was amazing. Spazmatics opened and then Walk the Moon preformed! It was incredibly loud, but we had fun dancing terribly.




My 2 little helpers.






This child is so excited about presents under the tree. :)


Sometimes we get bored and just take selfies...
Also, Sam and Tyler love to come to handball with me. It's always an adventure.



Little girl still won't crawl, but she's got planking down. 




Sam had a preschool Christmas program that we went to and it was pretty cute.
Santa made an appearance and Tyler was so excited. Sam was a bit less enthusiastic.





This cutie was so excited to ride in the car at the grocery store. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment