Saturday, August 30, 2014

Sam & Noah meet again

Sam is always so happy in the morning after a long night of sleep!



I went up to campus the other day and found that they had finally finished
the courtyard area outside the art building that they'd worked on all year.
It's definitely different...quite modern and, in my opinion, doesn't match the rest of the building.



I took Sam up to handball the other day in the papoose.
On the way back it rained and he wasn't dressed terribly warm,
so I just put my jacket over him. :) He slept through it all.


And we saw this strange car next to my old apartment.


My friend Lindy and I went down to Salt Lake to visit Jennika yesterday!
Sam and Noah had met once before--they're both getting so big so fast!
Noah wanted to roll to his side like Sam--almost made it. :)



Noah's still working on that neck strength. 
Sam was showing him how to do it. As well as how to drool... 


Cuties.


Sam also has a much higher pitched voice than his friend Noah.


Had so much fun!
(Should've got a photo with Lindy in there too. My bad Lindy.)




No comments:

Post a Comment