Wednesday, August 20, 2014

School's out forever

School starts in less than a week. And I don't have to go back!
It's really a great feeling. No more homework, no more walking up to campus
in the freezing cold weather, no more monitoring the photo lab...I'm psyched to be done.

That does leave me with a bit of free time however.
So Sam and I had a mini photo shoot of our own the other day. :)




Man he is cute.
And he's been sleeping in lately which I love.


The high chair is much too big for him, but we tried it anyway.
He wasn't terribly thrilled about it.
He did enjoy a visit to my parent's.


 I also got to photograph my Sister-in-law's family last week!
I was so stoked--I feel like it's been ages since I had photos to edit.
And I'm already done, but it was fun while it lasted.
Here's a few of my favorites.




 And here's some more cuteness.  He loves doing superman arms, chewing
on his hands, and he finally found his thumb--which we're 
totally fine with for now, cause he can put himself to sleep
with it and it doesn't fall out like the pacifier.



Sam & George. The day of his shots.









No comments:

Post a Comment