Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Day

It's birthday month. Not for me, but for two of my best friends.
And, they both absolutely adore Doctor Who.
So, I made this awesome cake for them.


For those of you who don't have a clue what Doctor Who is, I'm sorry.
This is the Doctor's time travel spaceship thing.
I'll stop there.


Here's the birthday people. :)
Love them.

Also, random and this is a bit late, but apparently Travis picked up an awesome 
tradition on his mission in Mexico to make cheesecake on cinco de mayo.
I love cheesecake.
And I love traditions.


Here's his incredibly delicious homemade cheesecake. 
He is certainly talented.
 




1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure you guys are both incredibly talented - Cheesecake, Tardis Cake.... what's next!? ;)

    You're pretty much awesome. Thanks for that. ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete