Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sod

Travis told me a while ago that we should go check out the sod that we'll be purchasing.
The time is getting closer....not close, but closer.
So, since the weather's been a bit too wet to do much yard work, 
we took the opportunity to drive up to Weston, Idaho last week.
45 minutes.
That's how long it took us to get there.
1 minute.
That's how long we stayed.
I guess I didn't quite grasp that we were really going to just LOOK at it. 
I mean, we did get to walk on it, and it's really nice sod.
I'm excited to have it in our yard one day.
So, I decided we at least had to photograph this trip.


This would be a great photo if Travis' eyes were open.
I kept complaining about it so Travis pulled the car over on the way back
so we could take another photo...not next to the sod.


Better.

Then we were going to stop at a place that apparently sells liquid bricks, 
which I found out is just a milkshake, but sounded good nonetheless.
Travis missed it.
So we went to A&W instead. :)


Enjoy the moment, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment