Thursday, May 23, 2013

Romantics Anonymous


Travis and I watched a French movie called 
'Romantics Anonymous' the other night.
It was really good. Maybe not if you don't like
subtitles, but otherwise, funny film.
Anyhow, it's about a chocolate maker and her boss
and they fall in love, blah, blah, blah.
Apparently the thing Travis got out of it was simply
a craving for chocolate.
GOOD chocolate.
You know, the kind you find in Europe.
So...we're going to Europe!
Just kidding.
Well, someday hopefully, but not until we retire or something.
Instead, we were in bed Saturday night after watching the film,
and Travis asked me if I wanted to go get some chocolate.
I thought he was joking.
Nope.
11:15 pm, we got out of bed and headed to Smiths to get some chocolate.


Pretty sure we were the only customers in the store.


But it was worth it. 
And we even managed to save half of it for the next day.
(Why we only bought one? Don't ask me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment