Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cheese


I know, 3 posts in one week? I must be bored or something.
I was going through some old photos and found these gems...
and since it's throwback thursday or something, I have no idea who came up with that,
I thought I'd put 'em up tonight while it's still Thursday.


Here's the thing. My friends Robyn and Marg started this event called 'Wednesday Night Club'
down in Salt Lake.  When Amanda and I moved back to Logan mid school year
we decided that we should continue WNC to help us make friends.
This particular Wednesday Amanda came up with a pretty wacky, genius idea
for our activity:
Cheese Sculptures
You sculpt something out of a block of cheese!
Does that not sound more fun than anything? That's how we felt anyway.

We had a decent turnout--the usual.
Travis and I had gone on one or two dates at this point and he, being
completely smitten, quickly volunteered to be on my sculpting team. ;)

I don't know what happened to the rest of my photos, but here are the results of the evening:

Amanda and Ryan made these little creatures that are
apparently best friends.
How cute.




Matt and Jamie made this cool house.
Yard included.



Elena made....the golden plates hidden in the hill Cumorah.
Don't ask about the gross looking blobs.



Travis and I made Robot Alien people, and their dog and possibly a cat.


One of the more successful, random WNC's of the semester.











2 comments:

  1. Well now you have an FHE activity. And you can eat it afterwards! JK, that would be gross. But we ate the cheese from a can after--and I know how you love cheese from a can. ;)

    ReplyDelete