Sunday, September 29, 2013

TOU


Last weekend my dad and my cousin Ryan ran the Top of Utah Marathon
up here in Logan.  It was fun to have the family up here
and to go cheer them on.
We got to see them first at about mile 17.


And we made this awesome, motivational sign.


Ryan was the first to show up, and he looked fantastic!!




Dad came next, he looked like he was having a nice Saturday jog.




He even stopped to chat with Mom for a minute.


We all piled into our cars after that and headed for the finish line.
There we waited and cheered people in and I realized I should have worn
a short sleeve shirt cause it wasn't quite fall standing in the sun for an hour.



Another sign for the finishers.




Dad came first this time. Still looking awesome.



Then came Ryan!!  Under the 4 hour mark!
Way to go cousin!


The police officer was kind of in my way...




Great job Finishers!!!




Aaaand because I'm so excited for Studio C to start up in 8 days,
here's a clip that has some running in it.
:)







5 comments:

  1. I've done fartleks at that park in the Studio C clip! Way to go Father Strad! St. George on the docket this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know it! This weekend baby! So excited! Of course, I'll only be doing the 2 mile mayors walk, but someone needs to cheer right?

      Delete
  2. I now want to paint one bathroom door orange and one bathroom door green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it. Not poop green though. That would be sick...and wrong.

      Delete
  3. Nice photo story! Your blog is saved in my bookmarks, so no worries. :) I am now not only a blogger but a blog-follower as well!

    ReplyDelete