Sunday, September 15, 2013

Peach Days


We spent the day with the Marbles last weekend and got to go to the Peach Days Parade.
I hadn't been before.  But you can tell by the picture above that it was awesome.
They did throw candy which was a plus. They also
gave us these fake orange mustaches....

I'd say Chaylie wins for most realistic, JD for most talent, and Travis and Colton for...looking alike.

It really was fun to be there with the kids, they get so excited.
Plus, these kids are awesome.



After the parade we headed to Corinne for a BBQ.
In my family, a BBQ consists of Hamburgers and Hot Dogs.  I sometimes
forget that this is false with the in-laws...steak. Which is probably 
what most people think of, I dunno. It was good anyway.

Then we shot some rifles.



Justin killed this bird.
I lied. Travis just informed me that JD killed this bird.

I didn't hit anything. No surprise there.

This is also an event that my family would never do. But it was fun.
Love spending time with the family.
:)

I forgot to add these precious photos.
Kaydence had a blast playing in the dirty water while the rest of us were shooting guns.



2 comments:

  1. STACE! Your hair totally looks like it has blonde highlights in some of those pictures - I just spent like 5 minutes looking at it. But this looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say that Travis and Colton do look so much alike they are creepers! Also I'm Really Loving your black and white rifle photo, I mean really love it!

    ReplyDelete